Assistant Store Manager
As the Assistant Store Manager, you provide leadership and direction to the store team while successfully executing the company’s vision and values under the direction of the Store Manager. You assist in maximizing store profitability by achieving store sales goals. You ensure that store standards and processes for merchandising, operations, staffing and community engagement are well executed. As needed, you will assume responsibility for the store in the Store Manager’s absence. You create an inclusive environment, always putting our internal and external customers first. If you are looking for a company dedicated to your personal development, continuing your growth into a leader of tomorrow, then Vans is for you.
Areas of Responsibility
• Maximize store sales, achieve store sales goals and monitor sales progress & results against key targets.
• Inspire and model a consumer centric mindset by exemplifying selling behaviors through genuine interactions with customers for the teams to emulate.
• Support the Store Manager with networking, attracting, recruiting, and interviewing high caliber talent.
• Provide direct coaching, feedback, training and supervision of the associates, ensuring that all company policies and procedures are followed and in compliance.
• Demonstrate clear communication, training, and coaching to assist in setting expectations on customer engagement, store policies and procedures as well as fostering a strong team.
• Assist in managing expenses to maximize sales and profitability.
• Cultivate an environment of productivity by ensuring the store team has the knowledge and skills to meet store goals for sales and customer engagement.
Education / Experience Requirements
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
As part of our application process, you will be invited to complete a HireVue video assessment via email. Please complete this as soon as possible, as this the first step in the process to be considered for an in-person interview and our opportunity to learn more about your passion, creativity, and individuality. All we ask is you be your authentic self.
How to Apply
Click the button below to apply now!