Theatre Team Members/Leaders
Landmark Scottsdale Quarter Movie Theatre is now hiring for Team Members and Team Leaders
Landmark Theatres are a recognized leader in the industry for providing its customers with consistently diverse and entertaining film products in a sophisticated adult-oriented atmosphere.
Our theatres showcase a wide variety of films — ranging from independent and foreign films to smart films from Hollywood. Landmark Theatres is the nation's largest theatre chain dedicated to exhibiting and marketing independent films.
Since its founding in 1974, Landmark has grown to 220 screens in 23 markets.
We are currently seeking Team Members and Team Leaders for our newest location, The Landmark @ Scottsdale Quarter.
Areas of Responsibility
Professionally greet and welcome each guest displaying approachable and friendly behavior
Consistently exceeds guests' expectations
Effectively use point of sale system to accurately process transactions and payments
Operating, cleaning, and properly maintaining all concession and kitchen equipment
Perform daily opening and closing duties in assigned areas
Maintain cleanliness in lobbies, auditoriums, restrooms, and back of house areas
Education / Experience Requirements
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Committed to providing exceptional guest service
• Good verbal communication skills
• Accurate cash handling and math skills
• Must be available during peak business hours (Nights, Weekends, and Holidays).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to interact with the public and provide a high level of customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand for a long period of time
• Ability to comply with attendance and dress code policy
How to Apply