Retail Sales Associate
At Pressed Juicery, we don’t have a mission; we are on a mission: to make high nutrition a realistic option for everyone. And how you will help us do that? Our Retail Sales Associates are customer-driven, selling experts, brand ambassadors, and have a sincere passion for making an impact on the daily lives of others while contributing to the overall results of the store. Start date is subject to change.
Areas of Responsibility
- Drive company sales growth and profitability through customer-centric selling, teamwork, superior product knowledge, and impeccable customer experience.
- Achieve established sales goals.
- Ability to give and positively receive feedback.
- Freeze stores: cutting, preparing, and serving product. Clean equipment and following proper food handling procedures.
- Heat stores: preparing hot beverages, following proper food handling procedures, and cleaning equipment.
- Ask open-ended questions to learn about your customer's lifestyle and wellness goals; identify the right products to help them achieve those goals and match their needs with the features & benefits of our products.
- Enroll all customers in our Membership Program.
- Active & engaged product sampling throughout all daily parts.
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules.
- Share customer feedback with a store manager regarding product requests, concerns, and suggestions.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together collaboratively to achieve goals.
- Maintain store appearance and cleanliness standards.
- Utilize the Point of Sale and other computer systems to operate the store at maximum efficiency.
- Other job-related duties as requested.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Passion, knowledge, interest in health, fitness and/or wellness.
- Ability to build customer relationships and deliver exceptional service.
- Possess a relentless commitment to achieving results.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures, processes, and product knowledge.
- Proven success in achieving goals through customer-centric selling.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous cash-handling and POS experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid Food Handler Card or applicable state required certification at time of hire.