We are seeking Full-Time Key Holders with dynamic personalities who are obsessed with all things fashion.
All candidates should be passionate about the Planet Blue brand and driven on delivering exceptional in-store experiences. Sales associates are expected to develop and maintain client relationships while working closely with management to build a client book. Planet Blue seeks to provide all employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
Sales positions are all hourly + commission based with a generous commission percentage. The company offers health & benefits as well as accrued paid time off to full-time employees.
About Planet Blue
Twenty years after opening the first store in Malibu, Planet Blue is still celebrated as the original purveyor of the beachy Cali boho aesthetic and remains an enclave for celebrities and in-the- know locals. Today Planet Blue is a premiere international omni-channel specialty retailer with eight brick-and-mortar stores across the U.S. as well as shopplanetblue.com shipping to more than 100 countries worldwide.
Areas of Responsibility
- Monitoring customer service and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Assisting the store manager in the opening and closing of the store.
- Supporting store manager and assisting with tasks as needed.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High school diploma and a college degree, 2 or 4 years accredited university preferred.
- At least 3 years of retail sales and key holding experience.
- Creative with an understanding of current fashion trends and stylist experience.
- Established local client book required.
- Extremely responsible and reliable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Professional and confident attitude.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and experience in Retail Pro is a plus.
- Please include a list of 3 professional references with your resume