As a Sales Lead (SL), you model great selling behaviors - you love selling our products and make the customer experience exceptional by sharing your knowledge with your team and your customers. Your desire to lead the team and manage the store supports the achievement of sales goals, efficiencies and operational excellence. As a leader, you mentor and support CSAs, developing their expertise to be successful in their Paper Source careers. In your role, you support the store/POD and work collaboratively within it to ensure the best experience, making sure our customers are satisfied and come back to shop again and again.
Areas of Responsibility
- Prioritize customer experience above all else.
- Create memorable shopping experiences where customers look forward to coming back to shop again because of the consistent, friendly and informed service that you provide and model for the store team.
- Ensure a vibrant store through the flawless execution of Visual Merchandising & Replenishment standards, showing a commitment to maintaining a neat, tidy, shop-able, and inviting presentation.
- Demonstrate proficient selling using key campaigns and services, such as new item launches, promotions, and enterprise orders, etc. to actively sell and engage in conversation with every customer.
- Help to develop employees by sharing your knowledge with them to support their confidence and understanding regarding the different areas in the store.
- Ensure the efficient execution of store operations by directing work with timely management of receiving, returns and other day-to-day processes, understanding issues of shrink and expenses when running the store.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in operations, communicating and sharing with your team and pod to enhance the store experience for both customers and fellow employees.
- Communicate effectively, collaboratively, and comfortably through and with others.
- Give feedback honestly and respectfully.
- Work on the selling floor, which requires physical activity (i.e., prolonged standing, repetitive bending, lifting, climbing)
- Drive results during assigned Manager on Duty (MOD) segments - delivering sales and behaviors that meet the store’s performance targets.
- Lead merchandising and replenishment efforts during assigned MOD periods.
- Open and close the building, ensuring the safety of our employees and customers.
- Protect company assets by adhering to all processes in controlling shrink, expense and payroll.
Education / Experience Requirements
All Paper Source employees:
Demonstrate ethical conduct, safety, and compliance with our policies and processes. They treat all of our diverse customers and teammates with respect, maintain confidentiality when appropriate, and make an effort to assume positive intent in all interactions.
- Enjoy working with people and engaging with others.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Are great team-players with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Accept responsibility and execute all assignments correctly and with care.
- Accept coaching and feedback from others openly.
- Are adaptable, energized by working in an ever-changing environment.
Plus, great Sales Lead candidates:
- Remain calm when situations escalate, able to focus on de-escalation and problem-resolution.
- Are able to shift gears quickly, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Use good judgment and make good decisions.
Knowledge and Experience (What you may already have done)
- Demonstrated passion about customer service and knowledge and/or a desire to learn about our brand/products.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and respectfully communicate and express oneself.
- Demonstrated desire to lead and help train others.
How to Apply
Click the button below to apply now!