Want to do something creative every day and inspire customers with product knowledge and demos? As a member of the management team the Key Holder supports the Store Management team through performing store opening and closing operations and assumes responsibility of all store operations when Store Management personnel are out of the store. A good candidate will be dedicated to delivering an Customer Service Experience aligned with Paper Source’s Customer Service Model, will be detail oriented and consistent in executing operational tasks, and Drives sales & profitability through Key Performance Indicators and Manager on Duty Leadership. For more details please visit our store or call us.
Education / Experience Requirements
- 1-3 years of retail experience and 1 year of related leadership/management experience preferred.
- Arts and crafts background preferred with a minimum of 1 year supervisory experience in retail or service related industry.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require night and weekend shifts.
- Ability to work with /around cleaning chemicals and various art supplies.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom. May include repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, and lifting of up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with an attention to detail while ensuring a customer first focus.
- Exemplify professional and ethical behaviors; follow all Paper Source policy and procedures.
- Develop a positive working relationship by appreciating and learning from fellow associates
How to Apply
Contact the Store Manager – Emily Berger (480) 219-1640
(480) 219-1640 or email@example.com