Come thrive with us!
The growing family of MIXT restaurants is looking for a talented Cashier to join our team! We would love to meet you if you are passionate about food, truly care about guest satisfaction, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you then you will fit right in our food-loving, people-centric, high-achieving culture!
Our team is what makes us great, we are looking for the right people with great personalities to join us! Experience is great but we are happy to train the right team member for the position.
What we offer:
- $12.15-14.50/hour + tips (averaging an additional $2.50/hour!)
- Great benefits- PPO health insurance plan (We pay 90% of the premium!) + Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid sick leave
- 401k with company match
- Commuter benefits
- Free fresh, and healthy meals during your shift
- Opportunity for career advancement – we promote 4 out of 5 managers from within!
In addition to modeling our core values and following procedures and policies, Cashier responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet all guests following our Customer Service Guidelines, ensuring an enthusiastic and friendly experience.
- Operate a POS system, facilitate guests’ transactions, answer inquiries and resolve issues.
- Maintain a “customer-first” attitude while working with a sense of urgency.
- Actively work to increase sales through up-selling.
- Drive in-store promotions and actively sign guests up for our Rewards Program.
- Maintain and organize online orders, 3rd party transactions, and pick-up area.
- Maintain front of the house cleanliness by taking out trash, bussing, and cleaning tables.
- Maintain knowledge of the seasonally changing menu, and communicate ingredients to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Follow all food and safety standards.
- Assist in any preparation tasks needed for the business.
- Maintain a clean and tidy environment through regular cleaning, stocking, and organizing.
- Complete all required cleaning tasks including opening, mid, and closing duties.
- Keep a professional overall presentation, by modeling friendly, respectful and business-appropriate communication with coworkers and customers.
- Maintain a clean and well-groomed personal appearance and adhere to our uniform policy.
- Additional duties needed and/or assigned by your Manager.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have thorough product knowledge.
- Possess strong communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Meet customer service expectations and standards in all customer, team, and business partner interactions.
- Be responsible for following proper cash handling procedures and policies at all times.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service with a customer-first mentality.
- Follow directions and procedures with effective time management and organizational skills.
- Exhibit a strong focus on quality with an interest in learning more about our culture and values.
- Demonstrate our core competencies as listed in our SALAD Bowl framework.
- Be extremely reliable and punctual.
- Have the ability to work quickly, embrace and learn new information, multi-task and incorporate feedback into personal performance.
- Perform various physical tasks during the work shift such as lifting up to 25 pounds, repetitive use of wrist and arms, and repetitive reaching, bending, and twisting.
- Be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours a day, with intermittent breaks.
How to Apply
Open Interviews every Friday 2-4pm.
Please ask for Josh or Dan!
MIXT @ Scottsdale Quarter
15125 N Scottsdale Road (On the corner of North Street and 73rd Place)
Apply online today!