- Support store productivity during peak, high-volume periods as identified by management
- Basic customer service including greeting, general assistance, etc.
- Help with maintaining store appearance following our stores visual presentation standards through replenishment and recovery and general housekeeping procedures
- Assist with bagging customer purchases at the register
- Comply with all Levi's® Stores policy, procedure, and programs, able to follow directives of store management
- Other tasks as needed
Education / Experience Requirements
- You are available to work a flexible schedule to meet our needs, including evening, weekend and holiday shifts (e.g. Black Friday)
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching overhead, and climbing ladders with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Have reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
How to Apply
Click the button below to apply now!