Landmark Theatres is a recognized leader in the industry for providing its customers consistently diverse and entertaining film products in a sophisticated adult-oriented atmosphere.
Our theatres showcase a wide variety of films — ranging from independent and foreign film to 3-D movies and smart films from Hollywood. Landmark Theatres is the nation's largest theatre chain dedicated to exhibiting and marketing independent film.
Since its founding in 1974, Landmark has grown to 220 screens in 23 markets.
Areas of Responsibility
Under general supervision of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager will manage theatre operations including, staff management, training and development, marketing and budgeting. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of theatre management experience including facilities management, personnel management, training and projection.
Specific Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manages day to day operations including cash management and inventory
- Manages financial business for theatre, including monitoring theatre operating budget. Responsible for theatre level cash flow and expenses
- Ensures a clean and safe environment by maintaining facility and addressing R&M issues
- Operates and maintains projection and sound equipment
- Builds a culture of success through recruiting and retaining top performers
- Prevents employee relation issues by consistently executing human resources practices; ensures guidelines and processes are adhered to
- Ensures compliance with employment law, safety regulations, and upholds all company policies and procedures
- Creates a positive movie going experience through guest engagement and interactions
Education / Experience Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership position
- 1+ year experience in customer service (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service
- A proven track record in management of COGS and Labor
- Competent in analyzing financial statements (P&L)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coach, train and motivate employees
- Must be available during peak business hours (Nights, Weekend, and Holidays).
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance*
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance*
- Long term disability insurance*
- 401(k) retirement with company match*
- Paid time off
* After initial eligibility period
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Scottsdale Quarter General Manager, in the subject line. Start date is subject to change.