Busser - Service Assistant
The Service Assistant’s primary function is supporting the service team to ensure a great experience for every Kona Grill guest.
Kona Grill Offers:
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- A Fun Fast-paced Work Environment
- Paid Time Off (must be eligible)
- Health Benefits (must be eligible)
Our Mission: Make Every Experience Exceptional
Who We Are:
- We have a scratch kitchen and use only the freshest ingredients
- We provide the ultimate hospitality that makes every guest’s experience exceptional, every time
- We offer diverse choices in food, atmosphere, and more so guests get a new experience each time they visit
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Areas of Responsibility
- Supporting the service staff in the mission of outstanding guest service while ensuring good FOH cleanliness, executing quality food delivery in a timely fashion, assisting in the proper maintenance of tables / bussing of tables, and light cleaning.
- The SA’s communication between the wait staff, kitchen and management must be clear and direct as this position is the catch‐all, to ensure that EVERY guest has a perfect Kona experience.
- The Service Assistant will also help maintain the restrooms.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Work experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred
- Able to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to transport and carry objects such as glass racks and ice bins weighing up to 40 lbs. numerous times throughout the shift
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up to 8 hours
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, including the ability to speak and write in English
- Ability to listen effectively, process information quickly, and transfer knowledge to others in order to ensure standards of quality are met consistently