IT’SUGAR was founded to create an environment that fosters the greatest feeling of happiness and humor; that allows you to smile and laugh out loud without judgement. Expanding rapidly, with over 100 locations nationwide, IT’SUGAR aspires to a future where everyone has access to the pure joy that comes from indulging in a world with fewer rules and more sugar.
There are three major things that differentiate IT’SUGAR from other candy retailers. One is the product – an unconventional twist on traditional candy store goods that focus on the humorous and outlandish. Second is the ambiance – full of bright colors, loud music, and lighthearted rebellion. Third is the people – passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
Our Store Cast Members are the premier “RETAILTAINER”, providing unforgettable customer experience, and promoting brand awareness.
Areas of Responsibility
- Display enthusiasm and promote a cohesive group working environment; work closely with others as necessary; support group decisions and solicit opinions from coworkers; display team spirit.
- Represent brand and core values appropriately at all times.
- Follows through on customer’s requests for specific items and notifies customer of new products that fit the customer profile.
- Drives brand loyalty by adopting an experiential selling environment, by setting the theater in a fun and engaging way
- Demonstrates selling skills through explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through providing the ultimate consumer experience.
- Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels internal and external.
- Maintains the spirit of ownership by demonstrating problem solving skills to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Must be able to articulately convey the brand language.
- Ensures all operational standards are maintained
- Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand image
- Merchandises displays to visual guidelines.
- Assist in set-up for special events and promotions.
- Understands all Loss Prevention (LP) policies and procedures and communicates LP issues with Store Manager
- Operational Responsibilities include cleaning, trash removal, backroom/rest room maintenance, mopping floors, etc.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1 - 2 years of Professional Level of retail
- Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have prior sales experience in a retail environment
- Must be able to use PC and operate office equipment
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk and lift product in order to properly merchandise it.
- The employee must frequently, and independently, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Employee needs to be able to lift up to 50lbs (may be assisted with this task).
How to Apply
Click the button below to apply now!