Retail Sales Lead
As the Sales Lead, you will be responsible for providing a best-in-class retail store customer experience and support in Sales & Operations. Using cutting-edge technology, you will enable our Customers to shop seamlessly between our website and retail stores. Working alongside the Store Manager, store supervisors, and a team of highly personable associates, you'll help our Customers Live their Passion. The right candidate will be a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public. You will join a tight knit group of key contributors who are actively working together to achieve aggressive goals and meet timelines to drive the business forward.
Areas of Responsibility
- Embody our culture and values and providing insight to our Customers on how to Live their passion.
- Actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways by providing knowledge on the fabrics, features, fit, and function of our product.
- Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store environment ranging from store events & promotions to community projects.
- Provides training and immediate feedback around our Customer Experience Playbook & other performance expectations (Customer Engagement, Omnicart, Member Chat, etc.)
- Works in coordination with the Store Manager to inspire associates to meet/exceed individual & team performance goals.
- Communicate inventory and training needs to Store Manager to increase overall Customer experience.
- Maintain store-merchandising guidelines that make the store easy to shop and add value to the Customer’s purchase journey.
- Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback to Store Manager to continuously improve the business.
- Strive for excellence meeting and exceeding Store objectives as it relates to Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, and Quality standards.
- Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all customers and team members.
- Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
- Maintain all safety and security standards and identify, communicate potential issues.
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10-30 lbs.
Education / Experience Requirements
- 1-year minimum of work experience within a retail environment. Prior retail management experience, a plus.
- Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition and other healthy activities.
- Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees and Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
- Ability to work with large teams.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including the ability to take initiative when an opportunity provides itself.
- Familiar with retail inventory and P.O.S. systems.
- Self-motivated, a good communicator with an innate ability to bring the best out in others.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under pressure.
- Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and national holidays.
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
How to Apply
Click the button below to apply now!