CB2 Sales Associates are at the core of our customers' experience. Friendly, outgoing and naturally driven, you're a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Management Team, your day is dedicated to meeting and exceeding daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers' questions and keeping the sales floor neat and ready to shop.
Areas of Responsibility
- Demonstrate and model selling skills, customer service, merchandising and teamwork.
- Support the management team in leadership, training, and promotion of teamwork throughout the sales floor and stockroom.
- Ensure full understanding of all products and have a continued awareness of the most current information available.
- Maintain an awareness of current advertising, promotions and catalogs as well as the status of merchandise.
- Model company standards in customer service by providing gracious, quick and efficient service with a sense of fun to all of our customers.
- Maintain floor coverage; follow posted schedules with regard to counter assignments.
- Focus on promoting sales and meeting sales goals.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving selling skills to maintain a solutions-oriented focus.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Model and reinforce company customer service standards.
- Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs.
- Assist customers with merchandising selections and provide gracious and efficient service.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Customer service experience preferred; retail experience preferred
- Good reading and written language skills (English), good communication skills, basic arithmetic, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 lbs; heavier product with team assist
- Must be able to work one weekend day
How to Apply
Click the button below to apply now or call the store manager Brandon Lem at 312-549-9967.