MONDAYS DON’T HAVE TO SUCK! HAVE A LITTLE FUN AND BRING SOME JOY TO ALL WHO ENTER THE CONFECTIONARY RELM!
Join our Candy Kingdom and be an Assistant Manager of our MAGICAL, DARK & EVEN A TAD TWISTED WORLD of Candytopia – Scottsdale! Your stewardship of this little slice of sugary heaven will be located at Scottsdale Quarter in Scottsdale!
Retail and entertainment leaders who love interacting with people, entertaining crowds, and of course… CANDY, are qualities that will establish our successful candidate as Guardian of the Candytopia Realm in Scottsdale! You must crave the opportunity to put sweetness and smiles on people's faces through leading and developing a high performing customer-service oriented team.
We are looking for hosts, actors, waiters, comedians, dancers, retail, customer service...anyone who loves people, loves to perform, entertain crowds, party and loves candy.
Why? Because we want you to join our candy kingdom guiding guests through our sprawling sanctuary of confectionary bliss known as Candytopia!
THE SHOES YOU WILL FILL:
As a Candy Sommelier you fill the most critical role within our Kingdom: bringing our fantasyland to life! You will use your sweetness, creativity, and genuine desire for PLAY to put smiles on guests’ faces. You will use your imaginary-friend building skills to ignite the energy in a crowd of strangers and create a fantastical, mind-warping, lip-smacking, jaw-dropping, eye-boggling experience for them.
Areas of Responsibility
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR DAYS...& NIGHTS...& WEEKENDS
- Represent the CANDYTOPIA brand with joy, creativity & integrity
- Outrageously entertain & engage with audiences to deliver sweetness beyond their wildest dreams
- Delivering outstanding improv & generating audience participation, as well as deliver exceptional stage presence & customer service
- Work seamlessly as part of a team, as well as independently
- Rely on your internal motivation to deliver your best performance on every shift
- Strike a pose, as you will be photographed by visitors and shared on social media!
While performing the essential functions of this job, the Candy Ambassador must be able to:
• Stand for extended periods
• Bend and reach
• Climb up and down stairs
• Stoop to lift, move and retrieve materials
• Pull, push, and lift
• Reach both above and below shoulder height; multiple dexterity.
Education / Experience Requirements
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Sweet tooth
- Imaginative, contagious, spontaneous & joyful personality!!
- Skilled in improv and audience participation
- Excellent verbal communications & guest hosting skills
- Previous live performance experience, preferred
- Born to entertain with a passion for making people smile (experience in retail and/or hosting and restaurant service)
- Authentic desire & ability to talk with strangers of all flavors
- Ability to thrive managing multiple tasks with an entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, start-up environment
- Available to work 20-25 hours per week through March 2020