Our Showroom Coordinator is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer while aiding fulfillment and operational needs. The goal of the Brilliant Earth team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers' lives. The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a team member, you will be supporting daily operations at our new Scottsdale location. In addition, you will serve as the face of the company while greeting customers and ensuring the best possible experience when visiting our showrooms. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work a Tuesday - Saturday schedule.
This position will start October 4, 2021.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by providing exceptional service and creating a welcoming environment during their visits to our showroom.
- Greet and welcome guests with enthusiasm, warmth and professionalism.
- Send and receive product from our SF headquarters and external vendors while reconciling inventory within our computer system.
- Facilitate order fulfillment, including preparing and packaging customer materials, managing inventory, and maintaining an organized packaging area.
- Manage the security of goods and provide expertise on operational policy and procedure.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and welcoming environment for customers throughout their visit. This includes setting up and breaking down the showroom, refreshing the waiting room, and monitoring room temperature, music level, etc. to maximize comfort for guests.
- Manage and organize appointments for pick-ups, resizing, and repairs.
- Assist walk-in clients by matching them with an available sales representative, or schedule them for a return visit.
- Execute merchandising directive from headquarters.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to and supporting the sales team.
- Gracefully enforce policies within the waiting room to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all guests.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Robust customer service skills and experience working in a fast-paced retail or hospitality environment, preferred
- A dedicated desire to connect with customers, solve problems, and create lasting positive experiences with each customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- A team player mindset with an ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Strong computer and organization skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.