Customer Experience Assistant
Our Customer Experience Sales Assistants are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. The Customer Experience Sales Assistants will be responsible for guiding the customer through the life of the sale through any one of our engaging sales platforms: in-person and virtual appointments, phones, or live-chat! These team members take a consultative approach towards customer inquiries regarding our luxury product line to assist in finding the best jewelry match for each customer. The goal of the Sales and Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers' lives. Curious about a day in the life? Learn more on our blog here.
The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a Customer Experience team member, you will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth while partnering closely with leaders to develop your sales and customer service skills! Already want to get started? Learn all about Oval Diamonds from our SF Customer Experience Manager, Kelly here!
The ideal candidate will be able to work a schedule that includes weekends. This role is in-office at our Scottsdale location.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage, maintain, and close inbound sales leads in a high-volume capacity, while focusing on a luxury customer experience, reflective of the high-quality product.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by responding to customer inquiries and providing assistance through live chats, phone calls, and/or in-person appointments.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the Brilliant Earth sales team by critically thinking and implementing customer feedback.
- Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions such as rings settings selections and diamond options.
- Maintain demonstrated responsibility and accountability for meeting personal metrics as well as quarterly team targets in a sales focused environment.
- Develop and demonstrate product knowledge as it pertains to our diamonds, gemstones, and fine jewelry.
Education / Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred
- Robust sales skills and experience working in an ecommerce or retail environment
- A dedicated desire to engage with customers, solve problems, create lasting positive experiences with each customer interaction
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication, while consistently maintaining high attention to detail
- Proficiency with computer and software systems. Practical experience with a CRM system or customer focused channel software system, preferred
- An ability to adhere to and implement security policies and procedures regarding high value products
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability with an eager to learn attitude and desire to grow in a dynamic work environment
- A team-oriented mindset with an ability to work collaboratively
- An interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.