Arula Guest Lead
Who Are We?
Arula is a brand built for women who are unafraid to be themselves. We are more than a retailer, we are a safe haven for women who have always been ignored or excluded. We believe size should never limit your fashion choices. You’re more than a number… You’re Xquisite, Amazing, Beautiful + Captivating. In the end, it’s not about a pretty dress or a new pair of jeans… it’s about giving you the shopping experience you have always deserved. We see you… We hear you… We Support you.
“Stand Out. For Good”. At Arula, those four words are more than just than just our motto, they are why we exist. From Mission Mondays, where 10% of our net proceeds go directly to local charitable organizations, to our long-standing partnership with Coprodeli USA, in which we are in the process of building 22 schools for impoverished communities in Peru, we are committed to giving back in meaningful ways to those in need.
Reporting to the Store Leadership, the Guest Lead leads and supports management by directing activities required to achieve all store goals, including world class guest service, sales objectives, loss prevention, and merchandising presentation while driving both associate and guest engagement. Provide guests with exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment.
What We Offer
- $17 / hour base pay
- Paid Time Off
- Generous associate discount
- 401k with company match
- Advancement opportunities
Areas of Responsibility
- Fosters a guest-focused team environment by anticipating guest’s needs, exceeding expectations, and adhering to the Arula service standards; coaches associates on guest interactions to increase transactions and capture guest opportunities
- Serves as Manager on Duty when managers are not present
- Helps develop team to accomplish store’s business objectives through coaching, investment, retention
- and motivation
- Creates a learning environment for associates
- Addresses guest concerns, coming to resolution when possible, and involving management where appropriate
- Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels of the team
- Holds self and employees accountable for achievement of financial results and statistical standards
- Manages conflict and coaches by applying company’s recommended processes, standards and guidelines
- Empowers and involves associates in decision-making processes
- Fosters team commitment through support, relationship building, and recognizing individual contributions
- Leads by managing through change and adversity
- Acknowledges, interacts and builds relationships with guests; creates guest loyalty
- Consistently receives positive, unsolicited guest feedback
- Communicates effectively with store management and guests
- Treats others fairly, with respect, and values differences; does not pass judgment on potential guests
- Supports an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role model
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require prolonged standing, sitting, reaching, kneeling and / or squatting frequently. May be required to occasionally climb ladders, climb and descend stairs frequently, depending on location. Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds regularly without assistance.
How to Apply
Please apply online.