Reporting to the Store Leadership, the Brand Representative drives revenue and provides guests with exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
Areas of Responsibility
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directed by management with a guest focus
- Is able to locate merchandise effectively and maintain organization
- Is able to perform register transactions quickly and efficiently
- Is able to process transactions accurately, as well as handle cash and provide change without error
- Adheres to loss prevention practices and is aware of and reports potential incidents, to ensure shortage control and to protect Company assets
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any potential hazards to leadership
- Participates and assists in the preparation for the stores’ inventory
- Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using Altar’d State’s time and attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require prolonged standing, sitting, reaching, kneeling and / or squatting frequently. May be required to occasionally climb ladders, climb and descend stairs frequently, depending on location. Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds regularly without assistance.